Léelo en español
Abrasive blasting is used for cleaning or treating different kind of surfaces. The blasting process involves projecting abrasive particles using compressed air as the source of power. We use garnet sand.
This abrasive cleaning process is well known for outside cleaning of bridges, ships, and other steel substrates. Now also is used to clean fronts of concrete buildings, wooden terraces (no damage the wood), polish stone floors , restore garden pergolas and more…
Garnet sand is a mineral and iron-free product which has universal uses. As an abrasive sand, its main area of use is high-pressure water jet cutting. In addition, many customers use garnet sand for sweeping zinc-plated parts or for cleaning building exteriors
Sample of our work in the Salinas Mar of Calpe
We remove the cracked varnish from the wooden floor of the Greek Restaurant Salinas Mar, leaving it ready to receive treatment with teak oil.
Contact from Here to get a Quote!
Without any obligation. You are Welcome
Another sample of this powerful cleaning system:
- Conviértete en Caza Tesoros limpiando monedas de la Antigua Grecia halladas en Tierra Santa
- Become a Treasure Hunter cleaning Ancient Greece coins from the Holy Land
- Ellos están bankerizando la Naturaleza. ¿Por qué no hacerlo nosotros?
- They are Banking Nature. Why don't we do it?
- Vaultoro: preservando la riqueza y asegurando fondos con Oro y Criptodivisas